November 21, 2010

End of The 2nd Year

Exams were over, I wish the best for the results and just wanna say Congratulations! to the fresh bachelorettes soon-to-be Eveline and Indah :')

There will be a farewell for Odri in just a count of fingers, which would definitely, most probably makes my tears run down.
Couldn't say anything seeing the packed goods and things, except for my only prayer that goes along with her.

Another lesson to let me grow better and stay strong. Life is not as simple as fairy tales.
Although it's hard to struggle, sometimes we need to let it go.
I've done my best and I have no regrets at all :)

3 comments:

  1. Thank you Cindy :)
    Cin be strong for whatever reasons. Nanti kita jalan2 yaaah :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tengkiu Lin! :) ngga kenapa2 kok hehehe.
    Mauuk Lin ajak2 yah ntar kalo kemana2 hihi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nooo.. firstly, u cant use bachelorettes-soon-to-be which literally means "soon to be unmarried woman" NOOOOO saya mau kaweennn sama alpred... secondly u cant hang around here and there without meeeeeeeeeee NOOOOOOOOOOOO... ayok ke jakarte

    ReplyDelete