January 15, 2011

It's nearly the time.

It's been 4 days, err 5, count today, these flu symptoms pass through my blood system. Been drinking half bottle of cough liquid expectorant, yet it's just a catalyst to the virus I guess.

Is it possible that I got tuberculosis? Or the "100 days cough" like most people call it that way?

Anyway, anywho, 9 days left to reality. What do I call reality?
The reality that I should concern on my breakfast, lunch, and dinner, wash my clothes, take them out from the hanger, iron them, walk on foot, catch the bus, get tanned by the sun while waiting the d*mn bus to come on time, study, procrastinate for assignments, and so on.

Currently packing for stuff, and still pondering of what I should pack in and what I shouldn't. BLAH!

And oh, we just succeeded making pasta with the girls today. Was thinking to make Lasagna, but turned out that we couldn't find any Lasagna layer skin out there.
But it was so much fun, and the girls rocked :) thank you for making my holiday, the best summer holiday in the entire world ever!

PS: no lebay mode contained :)


Alright, time to go for dinner with mom and dad. Family time. God bless! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment