August 26, 2011

End of August updates.

I just found a new motivation regarding my study progress that has been dropped significantly in the present. Even though there are so much hurdles to go through, I could still convince myself and slap my cheek whenever I see my cute timetable pin-up from Frankie (thanks to Frankie team, I'll always be your loyal subscriber!), where I date certain upcoming excitements.

DSC_0027

Ahaaa!

The highlight of all...

'BRB' ICYO RETREAT is just around the corner!!

:D 

Total excitement!

And I just feel so blessed today that I wanna tell the world that this life is really amazingly incredible. There are so many good people around, and it surely rises up the positive energy of you.

And a little gift from home, brought by my family tradition.

DSC_0040

Sticky rice with tons of ebi and little cuts of chasiew! 


Alrightey, back to the textbook reading. I wish for us all a luck in the upcoming tests and assessments :)

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment