September 1, 2011

September-to-do list.

DSC_0120

I'm officially welcoming September, the beginning of spring, but tons of Uni stuff is about to rising up to the surface. Two tests will be coming next week, two more after the week break, two assignments coming up at the end of the month. asdfaksdjf#@F54%^&

*panic attact*

I couldn't stop counting down to a getaway, meeting mom and dad, and friends. And it's probably the last time I could go back home, considering the cr*ppy permanent residency stuff that becomes more impossible (read: IMPOSSIBLE).

Forget about the busyness for a while. I started to love this spring collection from Frankie mags. Not to mention that Frankie makes it engrossing with their photos and designs, that makes me even more engulfed in the media and design fad. 

DSC_0110

DSC_0112

It has been a tough week for everyone I suppose, and let's just not stop trying our best. He would walk together in pace, until we reach the final line where you can feel that there are no more things to worry about. So, let's keep the spirit on :)

And oh, one more interesting page from Frankie. The men's cut in the 40's, 50's, and 60's.

DSC_0122

:D

I just booked the ticket to The Idea of North - Extraordinary Tales album launch concert this September. Can't wait! :D
So, the points is, there are always things to loosen up the nerves to study, and I hope you can get yours, too. 
Recommended activity that might help ---> browse new sale items from Asos, perhaps? 

No comments:

Post a Comment