September 30, 2011

Pick just the good over the bad.

Quick updates of my routine in these couple of weeks. 

~ Just survived 4 mid-semester tests and ended with not-really-satisfying result. 
~ Currently got two loving dates with proposal report and database script assignments. 
~ The most annoying programming lab test is just a week away. Cr*p!
~ FINAL EXAMS are 3 weeks away. 
~ Due to those madness mentioned above, I ate so-inappropriate food. I even barely smelled the just cooked rice in the rice cooker in the past two weeks. GRRRR!

Despite the negativities...

~ I finally watched The Idea of North in their new album launch last week and as I could imagine. It rocks. Spell R.O.C.K.S. Can't wait for their Christmas album in release!
~ It's around 40ish days away to home. 
~ It's around 70ish days away to Sydney and Christmas. 
(What a combo!)

I tried so hard not to ranting about more stuff here. Life has been awesome lately, and I guess it's just the matter of time and all of that efforts if I can be bothered. 
No photography this time as I spent most of my precious days at the bedroom. 

God bless :)

No comments:

Post a Comment