September 3, 2011

H.E.L.P.

Photo on 2011-09-03 at 14.23 

Been attempting to chase around and play hide and seek with the so-called study motivation.


It's 3 days to the scariest and most terrifying lab test of this unit that spamming my body, mind, and soul. I know that I'm supposed to be geek-ing in front of my laptop right now, instead of wasting time writing about my procrastination here. 


Oh well. 


I might continue the proposal report first, then start my study later. Oh, now I remember that I should cook for the fundraising tomorrow. Maybe tomorrow would be the best time? 
Yes, tomorrow it is, after getting back from church then I'll study. 


*Straight after I finished the line there, mom showed in Skype and yelled and bragged at me. She even noticed just by looking at my face smiling around and making stupid imaginary expression. 


I'm off for now, before I get caught again writing stupid stuff and get trapped in this procrastination limbo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment