October 22, 2011

A letter.

Dear you,

I think I'm taking the right path now. I didn't know what I was waiting this whole year, for some magic or miracle to happen but I know now it wouldn't change. It will always stay like that, and I've been blinded. I've now found a missing piece I've been looking for. Now I also realize that I've been missing you, so much. If this are going well, I know that I won't let it go again. I've been pretty sure with my option, and what I can do now is to convince you that I'm purely in love again. I can ensure you that it won't be happening again. I guess all the things have been a set of examinations for us to learn to grow up. I wish I can prove that I'm being better now and still trying the best I can, and I hope you do to. There are always ways to kill the distance, as long as our hearts remain stronger than before. Don't you think so, too?

Yours trully,
Me

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment