November 8, 2011

Dedicated posts.

I've been a wreck lately. I finished my exams, the very last exams of my degree, but I'm supposed to be jumping and running around to celebrate this. Instead I found myself crying out, hiding in the corner of my bedroom every night, hiding from the reality that I wish it would never happen. I've never been like this and I don't know why. I lost one more person who is too important to me and there's nothing I can do. There's nothing I can do to make you stay and I can just say, here I am, I'll try my very best for your happiness :)
You've been my precious gift and I learnt everything of life lesson because of you.
Thank you for being my loyal reader, and if you notice every single post I wrote lately is only for you :)

2 comments:

  1. Cindy, jangan sedih2 ya..sabar2 and be strong, Cin *gw ga tau apaan si tapi ya ngmg aja heheh* God bless you yup :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tere, makasih banyak Ter :) sedang berusaha of being tough though hehe. Good luck ya Ter examnya! GBU too :)

    ReplyDelete