November 26, 2011

I should hang in there.

This time I don't completely understand of how I should put me in a right position. I still can't say that I'm strong enough to continue this myself. This is the point where I can't do anything about it and accept whatever that happened. As I have been thinking, I was really sorry and I still don't know whether it was the right decision to make. I know it doesn't really mean anything for now anymore, but it has been a precious moment where you were part of my life and where I thought I would never lose you. It's probably too late now and I always want you to be happy. That was always be the reason I'm holding on to you from the beginning. I wish I could see things in a bigger perspective, but I'm trying hard now not to be a narrow-minded person. This time has finally come, the biggest fear of my life it could ever be. I have to face it and I should not longer become a weak person. This is the point where my mind and heart battling so hard, figuring out the best way to overcome this and make it balance again, and yet I still couldn't find the way. I have done whatever I can, in every possible way, but then I realize again that this is the real answer and I should not ask for more. And this would ever be the last words I want to say, "thank you" :)

No comments:

Post a Comment