December 5, 2011

Mac Cheese!

Hands up if you're sweating like crazy right now! Not even right now, it's the whole day I've been trying to survive the heat. It's a horrible christmas for Oz people over here, we can't even expect for a white christmas, or a winter wonderland. BLAH!

I'm celebrating this heat with the so loveable Macaroni Cheese. I'm dead by cheese. I can say a farewell to diet, hohoho. 


DSC_0262


DSC_0268


DSC_0271

:D

Well, it's obviously close to my most awaiting moment. Mom's coming next week. Yess, it's next week finally. We'll be spending christmas together with my sister and her boyfriend this time. Will be a great time together I reckon :)

And I've been telling myself gladly that I've moved on again. It's been a hard time, but I got the better strength from Him. He answered my prayer every night, and I know something's good is about to come. I'm not talking crap here, but I just know it :) It no longer matters what will happen, and it's all just about time, isn't it? 

Well, I'm hoping you had a great time planning and preparing your Christmas. May God bless be upon us all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment