April 26, 2011

25-04.

Good evening, peeps.

Where have I been lately? I'm not going around actually, instead I open my blogger account every day and click the refresh button to see if there's any new post from my friends and other posts from the blogs I follow. I'm thinking if I own a DSLR right now I'll be going out everyday, having a me time in a cafe, taking pictures of the treat, and spending time in the north of Perth for cute appealing vintage stuff.

What about my uni progress? It sucks. I'm only prepared with feeble excuses and still struggling to find one that would explain the indolence.  I have 3 assignments due in May and I'm still happily procrastinating, writing stuff on my blog, browsing for clothes, camera, and making plans for which I should save up. Perhaps camera. Yes, a DSLR it is. I can yell out tons of reasons of not doing my assignment, instead, doing cool stuff.
I've been so unproductive lately. I used to spend my spare times baking cakes and cookies. Now I don't bake. Blame my savings account. Been dining out terribly often these days, not even critically thinking of people in Japan :(

Anyway, I'll be spending my time studying and teaching. Phew, I become a teacher? What would my students be later? Lol just kidding. I love children and I promise them a bright future career once they grow up :D Unfortunately I was trying to find out the buses timetable for tomorrow morning to get my very first training at Wembley at 9:30 and I found out that tomorrow is still a public holiday. 
Man, I couldn't even speak of anything when I tried to click on the trip plan at every hour on Google Maps and my lovely buses that go to Wembley do not operate AT ALL tomorrow. #yelly-cr*ppy
So what I have to do is take the train to Subi and have a 17 mins walk to Wembley. I should have eaten a lot today that I will be burning my fat and having a sweaty walk. But anyway, I guess it's fun though, hopefully. 

Gotta back to my assignments now. Current power of eyelid ---> 0.5W

Anyhow, Happy Easter! May God bless you abundantly :)

Ps: Special thanks to all of you who have successfully made my day. The best birthday surprise I ever had :) Thank you Eveline, Brenda, Indah, and everyone outside the blogging network lol.
Love you peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment