April 20, 2011

Mr. Darcy: "How are you this evening, my Dear?"
Lizzy: "Very well. Only I wish you were not calling me my Dear."
Mr. Darcy: "Why?"
Lizzy: "Because it's what my father always calls my mother when he's crossed about something."
Mr. Darcy: "What endearments am I allowed?"
Lizzy: "Well, let me think. Lizzy, for everyday, my Pearl for Sundays, and Goddess when I'm in very special occasions."
Mr. Darcy: "And, what should I call you when I'm crossed? Mrs. Darcy?"
Lizzy: "No, no. You may only call me Mrs. Darcy, when you are completely, perfectly, incandescently happy."
Mr. Darcy: "And how are you this evening, Mrs. Darcy?"

2 comments:

  1. Eh ini kok kayak romantis banget gw sampe terharuu..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ini dari film Pride and Prejudice gitu Dit, romantis abis filmnya. Gw nonton udah 1000 kali mungkin hahahaha. Kalo mau gw ada Dit di harddisk :D

    ReplyDelete