June 5, 2011

Rise up your spirit :)

Good evening peeps.

(Just realised I keep saying Nitey or Good Evening here, even when I put brekkie pictures on my posts. But I'm getting back now to my long lost daily routine of staying tuned late up until 1 or 2am)

Anyhow, this morning was quite cold and I prefer to stay for another 30 minutes under my blanket. It was tremendously a pleasant spot there which I suppose everyone would enjoy that aura...
So I decided to make oatmeal with caramelized apple.

Small cuts of fuji apple, and you're gonna need to cook it with butter and sugar to caramelize them.

DSCN2086

Bring to cook around 20 minutes until they turn golden brown. 

DSCN2093

I just did an alteration to soy milk these few weeks and I see it's good. I'm not ready to change my regular coffee to soy latte yet though haha. 

DSCN2109

A sprinkle of cinnamon sugar always be a perfect blend :)

My study progress ----> only 10% out of 110% I guess. *still breathe in and out again*

Good luck for everyone who starts the exam next week. Winter holiday is just there :)

No comments:

Post a Comment