June 2, 2011

Strive till the end I shall call.

I just completely stuff my whole day up studying for the crappy exams in 1.5 weeks. Seriously I was thinking to procrastinate for a week or so and start the study-till-dead thingy just a week before. I just flipped through the pages of a bunch of lecture notes building up to nearly the same as Mount Everest on my desk, and I was surrounded in a shocking ambience and can't stop my mouth from open for several minutes. It's around 98-150 slides a chapter to memorize (read: no graphs, no illustrations, no pictures or whatsoever, just words all over from start till the end).

*stress overload*

*breathe in*

*breathe out*

Aside from my study motivation, I always spare my time to cook for my lunch and dinner. A justifiable reason as I have to cook in order not to dine out. I found this crazy idea this afternoon in the middle of my study. I tell you a post-groceries-syndrome of mine. In the middle of endeavouring to get the hang of what 'service asset and configuration management' means, my right brain told me to figure out what I should do to the chicken I bought yesterday. And I finally came up with this idea of making tomato puree with sweet soya sauce which is unexpectedly nice :D

DSCN2082

I'll pray for everyone all the best for the final exam next week. May God's blessing be upon us all :)

Nitey!

No comments:

Post a Comment