June 19, 2011

I wish.

I wish life could be easier. 


I wish every matter could be simpler. 


I wish I had enough money of my own to keep hanging on. 


I wish I could have my desired typical-office job later. 


I wish I could be a mature woman.


I wish I could do better in every single stuff I have. 


I wish I could do something to eradicate other's difficulties.


I wish I could handle every problem that destroys me.


I wish I could bring something to get people rid of despair and sorrow.


I wish I could have a fantastic family of my own. 


I wish I could have wonderful, bright, optimistic, buoyant children of my own.


I wish I could be tougher.


I wish I could be granted more strength. 


I wish I could meet the man that I love, unconditionally. 


I wish we could get through every storm that tries to destroy our way. 


I wish we could bear things together.


I wish everyone would be granted the best thing they can never imagine.


Lord, I surrender myself in Your hand. I wish for your blessings for my precious family and friends, for Your power to hold us up through every obstacle in our life.
I believe in Your glory my almighty God :)

No comments:

Post a Comment