July 3, 2011

Second half of the year report.

Yielloow peeps!

It's the beginning of July, and the months have passed by with a blink. Who agree with me?
Anndd... Uni result is about to come out in 3 days, but my heart already starts pounding ever since I opened the oasis to check out emails and notifications regarding my results or sort of stuff.
Let us pray for the best to our results, I believe everyone did really well during the semester :)

Oh, the current progress of the savings for camera is half way through. I wouldn't talk crap anymore when I say that I would save my money for a camera, but turned out that I spent the money for clothes and shoes.
My goal for this is to be able to get it by the end of the year, before the end of year holiday. Excited much for this one!

I'm not uploading photos this time, due to my super lame digital camera that I wanna throw it away sometimes.

Anyway, welcoming the Semester 2 in uni. I'm so stressed out of not getting even 1 HD in this current semester, as I know already that next semester would be a cr*ppy semester in my entire life ever. I finished all the Info System subjects, and there are several IT subjects left in my cores. Two of them would be programming, and two others are the final year projects. I can just leave everything to God, especially when it comes to the logic to get the program works. Gaarrggh...

Last but not least, enjoy the rest of your holiday peeps! I wish you're having a great day ahead :)

No comments:

Post a Comment