July 19, 2011

Last edition of Kal.

Last week had been my very last trip, sitting on a 7 hours train to Kalgoorlie. It has been my third times since the last time me and my mom had last year. Nothing pretty much to change, and Kal was actually not too bad. Compare it with Bunburry, or say Albany. The same 6 hours trip, but instead of going down south, you go far to the east. It's not close to the sea, but you absolutely reside on a soil full of gold, how cool is that? In fact, you can sometimes feel the ground shaking, but it's not an earthquake that you need to run outside your house, you can bear in mind that it must be the explosion from the Superpit. Every explosion, means the found of golds.








They were all taken during my return trip and were using an iPhone camera. Still haven't got the proper one, hopefully could get it next month :D
And I even forgot to take the last picture with my sister, because we were busy finding pubs and restaurants. The buffet in the pubs were amazingly nice, too. 

Dear sissy, have a lovely trip to Sydney tomorrow! Beware of the Snowtown stories they told us, and keep praying and drive safe. 
I'll see you in Christmas! 

Xoxo,
Your cute sister.

2 comments:

  1. hi cutie sister! bagus bagus fotonya cind walopun pake iPun. hehehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haii sweetie pie little sister juga! Hahaha makasih Linn! :D

    ReplyDelete