July 25, 2011

Etro @ Kings Street.

Me and my cousin met just a week ago, and it was a really special day for us to be able to escape and celebrate our freedom from duty to work.
We pondered about what to have for lunch, was it asian or western. And it came to a decision to give a go at Etro Cafe at Kings Street.

I kept my taste on the Risotto Special that day, the Chicken and Mushroom risotto, which I ever had the other day with Brenda and Inez.
IMG_0619

The best risotto I ever had I guess, since I haven't found one like this except for the Seafood Risotto at Ciao Italia I had last time. It came with a large plate, and the risotto seemed to be in a very small portion as compared to the other Italian dishes around. But I can ensure you that you will have more than enough to finish it. What's more, you can also get a coffee with it for only $20.00 with their so-called "Lovely Lunch" deal. 

My cousin ordered the pasta of the day, which was the Fettucini with sundried tomato, basil, parmesan, olives and so many more contained inside the dish. 
IMG_0618

It was good though, but the Risotto had won the award that day :D
The taste was quite simple and nothing extraordinary for the dish. But I should say that the sundried tomato had rocked my tongue. They were marinated with the basil which made the taste rich and add something strong to the plain fettucini. 

But overall it was a good place I reckon. The coffee was fantastic and they were all in a reasonable price. I didn't remember to take picture of the place, and again they were taken with my iPhone and I was surprised that the pictures are not too bad. Oh yeah my Phonnie rocks! :D

Well then, I wish you enjoyed your weekend and happily prepared for the rest of the week. 
God bless! 

No comments:

Post a Comment