July 7, 2011

The perfect gift.

I came home from work that day
It was raining heavily and a cold winter night
I ran to my bed straight away, had a little rest for my body
Then I remembered I hadn't got dinner
So I went to the kitchen, tried to find something to cook

I sat down on the couch, had my dinner while watching tv
It was me all alone in the house
Then I finished my dinner, washed the dishes
and took a long warm bath
It was a really nice feeling I got, then I hid under my blanket,
with my notebook on my lap

I was exhausted and I started to have this kinda feeling
I don't wanna say that I was lonely
I never feel lonely, but it's not that I enjoy being alone
I'd really love to have my friends, family, or someone to sat
and had an exciting convo

I really wished I could have a moment
when you let go of everything that burdens, 
have someone you love around you, and just being there for each other
Can you see a contentment in it? Can you see how beautiful that is?
Can you see how kind is our God, to create friends, family, and 
that someone who you can never give up on?

I solely believe I could be granted that moment
No matter how long it would take, 
it is always worth the wait
I know that when the time has finally arrived,
I could be as happy as them, who are already granted that moment, 
with their beloved one

No comments:

Post a Comment