July 27, 2011

It might be, but it might not be.


I can't seem to get rid of this thought. It haunts me every night and I hate it so much that I really wish everything did not ever happen. I hate it when something keeps reminding me of the past. There is no one to blame, really. All I can blame is just me, for not able to leave the past behind. I couldn't blame people for changing, and I believe they were just showing who they really are. I once thought that it might be one of them who would stay and fight till the end, but my thought did not seem to be the right answer. There once a saying, "Don't leave something good to see if you can find better, because once you realize you had the best, the best found better." Thousand of questions fulfilling my head, asking when the right time for the 'better' one to come. I don't seem to fully aware of any hurdles it might lead, but all I ever wanted is to go back in time, when it did not completely seem to be a big matter. I'm lost and desperate. I can't position myself in a right place. I almost get to the final line where I seem to lose faith of whether true love even exists...
Does it really happen? 
Or is it just an imaginary plain dream you ever had in your head?

No comments:

Post a Comment