January 13, 2012

It's somewhat the beginning of good things.

Hohoho this is exactly my very first post in 2012.

Nothing much updates in the beginning of the year, except that I'm currently off from Perth, having my holiday back home.
I'm not going to list any resolutions this year, as what I have listed last year didn't work much as I've expected. So, to begin this year I will just say that hard work is all what I have to work out now.

I'll soon to be graduating in less than 6 months, which twists my feeling whether I should feel happy, or sad, or scared. I keep asking myself pertinent questions whether I could get through this or not. Some side of me said I'm competent enough to do it, you've done your best in your uni stuff, but some side of myself said conflicting matter, as like you haven't been there yet, or adult's life is entirely perplex. Oh well, I really need to try my best this time, trying hard to cover the bad-thought-side of me.

And I'm currently in Indonesia, having my best precious time with my lovelies for only a short amount of time, apparently. But I guess I have to get use to the way of how you yearn for holidays much once you've get employed after graduation. I have a feeling that this year would turn everything just finer than last year. Hope you have this kind of feeling, too, and never give up on every single faith you have :)

To start this year, let's work hard and be inspired with one of the Eastern States of Australia, so-called Sydney. I wish I could move in there and get settled someday :D

DSC_0322
Taken at Manly Beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment