January 29, 2012

New look.

Gooday peeps!

Just presented a new look for my bloggie, because it's new year. Does not seem like a reason indeed, but I just felt somehow the previous theme was so girlish and pretty. I did confess that I created it, though, but as the new year begins I feel more mature in quite certain areas. Ehm.

* For the first time in 2012, I become very organised in my laundry. It did happen today, as I just came back to Perth not more than a week. But it feels so good, your room does have space. I always thought my room was very small, could not even do spreadeagle on the floor. Hopefully this will keep going on every week throughout the year.

* Besides the laundry, I did some plans on weekly cooking, listing down the ingredients and go for the grocery. I found another winning method on spending my money wisely, instead of going crazy buying things, then you forgot that you've ever bought that until you found them as strangers, mouldy look.

* One more of a major improvement, is that I'm having my breakfast every morning. I used to have breakfast once or twice a week (That is why I've been told by one lecturer that I looked like a zombie every time I came to her tutorial. She guessed that I never had breakfast in the morning, and yes she got it right. Seriously, her class started at 8 am for the whole winter and I thank God I could wake up at 6:30 and caught bus on heavy rains and arrived on-time).

So, I do believe that if the Chinese says this year brings prosperity and good things, according to the animal sign of Dragon. I just wish those more improvement lists of mine can be shared here later on and not just stuck on this post for forever!

What about yours? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment