February 15, 2011

So many obstacles, so little time.

I almost reach that goal line but what will I get once I step on it? Still a blur. 
There is surely a great effort and perseverance in job finding game and now I think I can feel it. When you think you are good enough, but you don't. 
What will I do in the future once I graduate? I will never know. I can just hope and pray to God for everything best. 
Another choice to make, should I move to Sydney with my sister and continue living under supervision, or should I stay. Sydney or Perth? I would really love to say Perth in my loudest sound or until I breathe at the maximum capacity, but one thing I'm confident enough to say is that I would never regret it. 
Comparing the population between those cities? I don't really mind staying in the so called rural area city, as most people complain about it. I still can say that I'm glad to be able to live in Perth and go for our big, one-of-a-kind dream with Wendy. Finding a good job here in the CBD, get dressed in Cue or Sportscraft brand with heels, having lunch with colleagues, and the most thing I wish is that I could walk to work with my future husband together every morning, and get home together (at least before I get to become a housewife doing chores and stuff, which still be my fun :P). 
Well, still can't decide and we'll see how it goes as the time passes by. 


And for married, engaged, and in-a-relationship people, I just wanna say congratulations you make it until this far.
Singles? Be happy, or at least try to :) 
"Single is not a status. It is a word that best describes a person who is strong enough to live and enjoy life without depending on others." - unknown.
I see it works out on me, and I believe when the time's come, you'll be all prepared. Thanking Lord for that :)


Happy Valentine's Day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment