February 6, 2011

That star is never out of reach.



Every path on my way to 20 has put me on million of choices. I am no longer being ruled, being told what to do, being taught a discipline, and what a little girl should have gotten from their mothers. 
I've finally passed and gone through high school, studied, died for good marks, grounded for being home too late, was in a relationship, but now all things have been completely different as compared to back then. All things seemed to be very simple, pondering decisions for never more than 20 seconds. I am now tend to not fantasize things and forced to face what is happening from now ahead. I start to relate things with quotes, which I most believe I can rely on them. I don't like giving up, hence I try to take every risk on what I decide to do. I am an absolute firm believer of God. I know whatever I choose, whatever path I take, whatever way I choose to feel, He will help and grant what you obviously need. 
I believe everything would turn out beautiful by His time. If it's meant to be, then it will be. 
"To laugh is to risk appearing a fool. To weep is to risk appearing sentimental. To reach out to another is to risk involvement. To expose feelings is to risk exposing your true self. To place your ideas and dreams before a crowd is to risk their loss. To love is to risk not being loved in return. To hope is to risk pain. To try is to risk failure. But risks must be taken, because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing." - William Arthur Ward.

No comments:

Post a Comment