February 22, 2011

When the good dominates the bad.

It's 6 more sleeps count before I have to attend (again) classes, mid-semester tests, assignments, and their so called final exams. My current study motivation has dropped to zero point, affected by the don't-want-to-end-this-holiday syndrom. #sighsighsigh
But anyway, this has been a wonderful holiday in thorough. I'm glad to be able to catch up with high school besties <3, stealing some delightful dish recipes from mom, teaching dad how to use a Blackberry, napping at grandma's house, getting a free accommodation for 2 days plus shoes from sissy, hanging out with friends here, getting chilled in malls, and so on :D

Despite all the encumbrances, there will be tons of exciting events coming up this year. One of them which I thought really affecting, I just need to undertake 3 subjects every semester now on. Oh yes, I can smell a little relaxing moment in between. 

Dinner update.

Chilli and tomato chicken fettucini. 























Bonne Nuit!

No comments:

Post a Comment