March 1, 2011

Yieelooww March!

Hello March! 

The first thing I'm going to put in my to-do-list this month would be saving up. Definitely on the top of the very top of the list. 

Ah, I need to practice a lot the piano exam materials. This is insanely crazy that I should browse for those Italian terms again since the Grade 5 theory examination, like 4 years ago? I completely forgot what the tonic or plagal cadence sounded like. It's 6 months left to the examination, call me crazy. 

The lenten period also starts in the month, and I promise myself to take it seriously. This is for others and my own good, and am hoping I'll get the answer to my prayer soon :)

Study and a lot more studies should be undertaken. I'm trying really hard to get what the teacher said on my first day of uni, not like I used to be where I didn't panic to not even downloaded the lecture materials. I want go seriously catching my dream of working in the city, or at least get a good job so I don't have to depend on others for living. I perfectly know that working sucks as compared to uni, but you'll always be cheered up on the pay day, am I right? 

The ICYO Music Camp is around the corner, and everything that has been assigned to me must run as planned. Thanks for the committees for letting me to improve my cooking skill hahaha. It's a step forward to enhance the future though :P

Lastly, I've gone ice skating with friends twice! I thought I'd never touch the ice again since the closing of ice arena back home. Finger crossed for my cousins that he would willingly bring along my skates here at the end of the month (Koh, plis dibawain ya Ko plis ya Ko ya #mukakesian).

How about your March, peeps? 

No comments:

Post a Comment