August 18, 2010

Mellow Wed..

It's Wednesday and cloudy in the morning, plus 2 tutorial classes in a row :S But my spirit never down, coz He still gives me the day to live on with all my families and friends here, hehe. It's the first class that I attended this whole week as I skipped my 8am class on monday :P
Anyway, I was walking around my campus after classes as I thought I just want a cheap lunch for me and I ended up in a small shop selling lunch boxes and fruits dessert.
As you can see there's the price on its sauce container haha. 3 of them for $6.00, not too bad I guess, compared to other super unreasonable expensive food in the cafetaria.
Soon after I arrived home, I decided to go to small market near my house to buy some veggies. I thought I just make dinner at 3pm because I won't be able to eat anything later since the choir concert starts at 7. Then I decided to make wholemeal penne with mushroom, red caps, and tuna (cooked with a little curry and chilli powder).
After the tuna was ready, I put them together, a little sprinkle of parmesan cheese, salt and pepper and bake them for 15 min in 180 degrees preheated oven.
How about your Wednesday? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment