August 13, 2010

Things I did when getting bored

I've been spending my time with some useless activities these few weeks, although it's already week 2 now *scream*.

~ Practising piano
I used to practice piano a lot when I get stressed or bored, but now I barely touch it, even I'm taking a piano lesson every week now. Omg, what you would want to be cindy? *plak plak*

~Browsing for recipes
I was crazy of new cooking recipes especially in dessert or cuisine. I learned a lot from mom when I was in Medan last holiday. Now, I consume wholemeal bread a lot, and oats due to laziness to cook since I live alone from a week ago.

~Read my textbook
Yes, this is what I did last year especially when it came with IS thingy. But..now when I get to open my textbook, it is just like dreaming and everyone wouldn't believe me. lols

~Listen to iPod
Again, I used to listen to my favourite playlists of classical music or other genres in my iPod and never forgot to charge it every night. But yesterday when I found myself bored at the library waiting for classes, it didn't turned on and I know the battery would have died. *tabok lagi*

If only those things could remain until now, I wouldn't have spent my free time facebooking or twittering and posting such "boring" words there.
Anyway, was thinking to study yesterday but I ended up finishing my resume yayy! Would start applying for vacation or summer programs and just keep wishing to God for helps =)
Good luck to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment