August 23, 2010

A-Veggie-Day

Perth forecast today reported a sunny day :) A good weather for washing clothes and how I love to sit in my room, in front of my big window with the sun shined my face. I was looking at the cloudy sky waiting for my class at 1pm when I suddenly craved for egg mayo, tomato, potato, Italian leafs and roast beef at Curtin's main cafe salad bar. I ran directly to get my salad soon after class, and it was really good ♥

I planned to make curry beef with *buncis* (what is buncis in english btw? lols), but it turned out to be a disaster. I accidentally dropped quite a lot of crushed dried chilli and it tasted like a volcano :'( The beef landed in the bin as soon as it cooked. I then opened my fridge to get my buncis then I saw my baby spinach nearly dead and I changed my menu again for the second time. I finally mixed all the veggies that I got as my stomach growled so superb.
I mixed rice with brokolli, corn, peas, carrot and spinach.
For the side dish, I cooked the leftover spinach with button mushroom and egg. Simple yet delicious :)
For finale, I sprinkled parmesan cheese on top of it and it has made my evening beautiful hehe.
Have a good dinner peeps, but try to not having a heavy supper later, lols..
Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment