August 20, 2010

My gratefulness to the max :)

I can't stop thinking about how good God be to me. To think thoroughly about it, I couldn't do good things in my life to make Him happy. I still, sometimes go to sleep without praying just because I was damn tired or smelling my favourite *guling* and I just fell asleep. I always talk to God before I sleep, thanking Him of how I can get through the whole day, and asking Him for forgiveness of what I have done wrong. But for sure, it can't be said as a prayer :( A prayer is when you sit properly, give all your heart to Him, not thinking of anything else, but give all you've got to Him.

I feel so grateful to Him for giving me chances to know more friends. I was once scared that I wouldn't make more friends since I chose my school major and I was totally separated from my CIC besties. It is until this current semester I felt so scared of not getting any more friends, since Dona my cousin went back to Indo for good. But obviously, the ICYO choir practice is still held every week. It's only few weeks and I felt very comfortable in it. I know that God set this up for me, when my cousin left I don't have to be alone in this people's country (or should I say this people's village? lols).
I couldn't stop of keep saying thanks to God, hugh enourmous gigantic thanks to God for loving me so much. I want Him to keep me warm and safe until I become a real woman, married, and having children and when I raise my children. I believe He also loves you so much like you couldn't ever imagined and we should all give our hugh thanks to Him together and keep believing in Him, because He does every miracles and changes to your life :)
I love You God ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment