September 24, 2010

Intermezzo

Haven't done grocery shopping these few days and I come with improper meal everyday :( It seems like I only consume oatmeal, bread, crumpets, and fruits lately. It's not that I'm in a diet, but well it couldn't be resisted hehe.

My all time favourite meal for breakfast or dinner :D
Wholemeal crumpets with apple and maple syrup.

Not much to write atm.

Random thought: How can apple's products be so addictive? Currently waiting for white iPhone 4 to be released. Or the new iPhone 5? Not sure. But somehow my mind took me to somewhere else related to DSLR. I've dreamt for it since long time ago, but nah. I'm not that good at photography, and I gotta save money more wisely :)

Good night peeps! It's friday and weekend is around the corner. The most exciting thing has yet to come, WEEK BREAK is front of us! :D

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait for our lunch at sizzlaaaa !
    Enjoy your holidays cindoyy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sama linn! :D mulai ngosongin perut dari hari minggu biar ga rugi *indo banget ya* haha.
    Yuks kita enjoy bareng2 hihi :)

    ReplyDelete