September 13, 2010

Starry sky..

I was thinking to write something last night, but then I was too lazy to restart it again, oh well. I was sitting at the corner of my bed, opened my large windows and stared at the night sky. How I really love that feeling, with my iPod plugged to my ears. Slow pop songs randomly take turn to play. The new band called 'Jack and Rai' seems to be my new favourite one :) Then I was thinking about life, what have I done wrong, what I have to do right, how I can fix my mistakes, and what I wanna be in the future. Then I ask God to always remind me if I begin to step to the wrong path. And how I feel so grateful to have such wonderful friends and have fun together :)
Sorry, just another random thought. But when you look at the night sky, thinking of someone or anything that bothers you, you'll find way of how to reflect yourself, and you might somehow find answers to your problems. Don't forget to keep believing in God :)

No comments:

Post a Comment