September 27, 2010

Saturday ceria

The very first time I enjoyed the whole Saturday without worrying about work :P Well, my sister came to visit Perth from Kal last Friday with his bf. They decided to visit Subi and Freo, and asked me to come along. Note: sister ---> cashier. Then I gladly caught the train straight away to city. We had fun doing shopping at Freo, browsed for cheap-cute-unique stuff.

It was 3pm already and we had lunch at a place called Joe's Fish Shack at the harbour, next to Cicerello and Kaili's. Again, note: free lunch.
Chilli mussels
A-very-mucho delicious chilli mussels in Freo. Rich in taste and way better compared to Cicerello's or Kaili's.

Calamari Platter
Again, this calamari is just fantastic. It is almost similar like how mom cooks calamari rings at home.

Worth to try if you feel like eating fish and chips in Freo. Well, I could say this Saturday was awesome :)
Kinda miss my sister and yes, I admire her so much.
I really appreciate your treats :D lols.

Xoxo,
Your cutest sister :P

No comments:

Post a Comment