September 12, 2010

Randomness

Not much to blog at the moment and I don't have intention to cook these days, so no food review atm hehe. It's been a very hectic week, fully loaded with tons of never-ending-assignments which continue to race to the deadline every single week. I'm tired and I need support to keep going :(

Anyway, between those terrible weeks that I need to go through, there's always happiness come along the way. Tonight was the best night that I enjoyed so much and now it came to the thought of "back to reality" which is the thing that I hate so so much and I feel stressed out thinking out of my assignments again, over and over till no one knows when it'll stop. How I love you all guys, we did have SO MUCH FUN tonight. Thanks to icyo, umm, no, big huge enormous thanks for everything :D

Aside from the assignments, this feeling of tiredness..
This feeling of sadness..
This feeling of worrisome..
This feeling of I don't even know what that is..
Don't you want to call me, or text me, asking how I've been doing this whole day? Are you alright? Do you feel happy for today?
Or support me and make me comfy with your sweet words..
Sorry I'm asking too much, but it would be a great, wonderful feeling I got if you say that to me even it's just once..

Dear God, please show me Your way. Give me a clue and help me to keep strong. Please lead us all out of the uncertainty and keep our faith deep in you :)
And help us in the "icyo retret" so that all things going well. Please, please God, we trust in You.

4 comments:

  1. semangat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! there's always beautiful rainbow after every huge storm.. =)
    saya mendukung mu...

    ReplyDelete
  2. eli jugaakkk :)
    my ears are open if you need a bin to spill some things out :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tengkiuu ya semuaaa..saya nda apa2 kok, masi enjoying life bersama kamyu2 di icyo hihi..
    Jess en Eli juga ya, ada apa2 just tell me in case I could help something :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hoi2... tadi aku ngomen tapi g masuk..=(
    tapi tak mengapa, saya ngetik lagi,,,hehe,,LOL
    sippooo,,,mari kita saling curhat biar bisa payung sebelum ujan dan mungkin kita bisa solve lebih baik kalo didiskusikan

    ReplyDelete