October 3, 2010

End of the unproductive days

Yes, today is the last day of week break. I've been unproductively spending my times accompanied by flu and fever. Thanks to you guys for making my day bright and told me abandon my assignments. Omg, I really need help in my studies for I have played around and spent so little time for my studies during midnight :( well I'm struggling hard and trying all my best into it, and of course study is always my top priority *remembering how I loved to study BIS 100 in CIC last year, in which that spirit had vanished since I entered uni :'(*

Plan for the next whole week? Study, attend all labs and lectures, start doing the assignments (this is a total must). And I'm really looking forward to the retreat this Friday, yeah, it's this Friday *excited*. I'm also making a written promise to myself here to keep practicing music starting tomorrow, and keep doing productive and useful things for me and for others. Just like my friend Eli wrote in her blog, keep doing things with love :)

Just had my hair cut yesterday, thanks to Indah and Vita for accompanied me and patiently waited for me :')
And oh, just moved to the new venue and stayed with my 2 lovely housemates Wen2 and Odri :D let's rule and take care of the house together hihi.

It's nearly midnight, gotta back to my studies. Hopefully these loyal friends of mine would go away tomorrow, no more cough or fever pleaseeeee!
Enjoy your day peeps, I know it's Monday tomorrow :( but don't let your spirit down hehe.

God be with you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment