October 30, 2010

Midnight random

I scrolled down my twitter timeline and found some tweets from ihatequote, for which they sometimes represent what I've been feeling but I almost never have thought of them.

"Sometimes the only thing that people see is what you did. When in fact, they should be looking at why you did it."
Mira Mirasol

"Friendship isn't about whom you have known the longest. It's about who came, and never left your side."
Unknown

"God gives us eyes to see, hearts to love, and hands to hold them when they need us."
Unknown

"Love includes forgiveness, and forgiveness requires letting go of the past."
Joyce Meyer

"How big people's respect for you is determined by how good you understand and how well you treat them."
Unknown

"Being in love, rather than giving/taking; it's the only thing that provides stability of affection, attention, and appreciation."
Unknown

"The most important decisions you make are not the things you do, but the things you decide not to do."
Steve Jobs

"Love is missing someone whenever you're apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you're close inside."
Kay Knudsen

"No matter how big your mistake was, let people know how much you've learnt and how proud you're of yourself now."
Unknown

I've just felt depressed a moment ago, thinking about how scared I am to face the assignments which I thought it's out of my ability. I'm afraid of being fall behind from the others.
But then I realize I still have God who never leaves me. Who always helps me whenever I'm down.

And just wanna say thanks to someone for encouraging me :)

Yosh, need to get back to work. Good night peeps!
Wish everyone best luck in everything they are working out right now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment