October 12, 2010

Gratefulness

It's been a while since the ICYO Retreat has ended. What an extraordinary experience I got for only 3 days, but yes, it changed me a lot. Big applause for the committees! You guys are awesome :) Never stop to keep saying thank you to God, for merging us all together and let us learn and keep believe in Him.

I just wanna say thanks to all of my friends, for keeping me busy and forgetting all my problems these few weeks.

For my very best friend "A" : Thanks for everything after what we'd gone through these 3.5 years. You know I won't put you away from my memory, you are the very first person I've been very deeply in love with. But I guess we can't make it to the very end. I'm sorry and please be yourself again, be the old you with all your jokes and coolness.

This post would be all about gratefulness. I can live alone and move on until now, all because of people around me right now. Huge thanks to ICYO for letting me to open my mind and learn more about friendship. Thanks to 'mamah' for keeping me strong hehe.

Thanks to everyone, I don't want to lose any of you :')

1 comment:

  1. Thank you uda mau bantuin kita as the committee, Cin...hehe...pasti cape yah, we know it isn't easy =D...cheer up, too, you're too young to waste such a beautiful life ahead =))...

    and no, you're not alone, because you have HIM and ICYO =P

    ReplyDelete