October 22, 2010

Fully loaded.

Will be sitting an IELTS test in not more than 48 hours. Less than 24 hours to the speaking test section. OEMJI.
Thank God one assignment has been accomplished before it's due tomorrow. I can't breathe or think of having fun before the IELTS is completed. Gaaarrghhh. My brain ran out of battery. Three more assignments due after the IELTS, and followed by final exams. I desperately need holiday. Not to mention that there would be 2 exams in a day during final. Fed up with my tutor (the worst literature review mark I've ever received from him in my entire life).

Thinking of negative things such as the above only makes me, or even makes us fall into a deeper hole of depression, stress, and failure. I used to consider things like the above so complicated. But hey, there was something inside me that told me to just enjoy life. Enjoy the busyness, the stressful, the dreadful, the horrible assignments that I'm gonna face ahead. It reminds me again of how we don't walk and live alone in this world. I still have friends that definitely go through the same things as me. Yes, we have to gain spirit to get going with these stuff together.

Oh well, please note *I was practising for writing section for the IELTS when I wrote this post* Please pardon for any unclear or unrelated issues within.

Eniweiiii, forget about assignments and IELTS stuff for now. I'm arranging a schedule of what to do after this misery ends, which is the best part of pre-summer holiday :D

* Watching Beethoven's Symphony no.9, presented by WASO!
I was like, "Symphony sucks. Especially by Beethoven, I'll definitely fall asleep as soon as the music starts". Nonetheless, the music is pretty cool, ended with the Ode to Joy theme which is best known today. Excited!

* Making destination lists during Singapore transit.
I definitely have to get the popular Nasi Lemak. And expectantly, I get the chance to watch Jack & Rai live performance :)

* Making shopping spree in Jakarta.
It's been 3 years since the last visit to Jakarta. Kinda miss Donceeee, and needs to catch up with other ICYO friends in Jakarta. Yieeeyyyy!

Alright, need to go to bed now. Wish me luck for tomorrow's interview!
St. Joseph of Cupertino, please pray for us :)

No comments:

Post a Comment