December 31, 2010

31 December.


Too many things happened in 2010. I laughed hard, I smiled, I cried so hard, I tried and failed, I did the best but came out unexpected.
But overall, it has been an extraordinary, most precious gifts for me to learn that I must not give up every single thing that I've built. Family, friends, people, they are sent to you from God, for either you learn from them or they'll be with you till the end. What I've been through these thorough months, probably the hardest, most hurting, yet the sweetest thing I can endure at the end.
What I wish for new year? Better in every aspects, commit to what I started, improve the intimate relationship that I've built to God, try harder in anything, and live like there's no tomorrow. Hope and belief would probably me. I always, truly hope for everything the best to happen in 2011.

I wish you all a Happy New Year. Be tough, strong, and have faith. 
Sincere love,

Cindy.

No comments:

Post a Comment