December 12, 2010

Evening desert.

Mom didn't cook today for the reason of eating too much (kuli style) during these 2 days. Damn lazy to clean the rice and even to switch on the rice cooker.
I opened the freezer and found some treasures. Mom kept a dozen of soups that my Aunt brought from Holland last time.

My dinner came out to be Wholemeal Groente (Veggie) Soup hihihi.

Told you before that I just bought custard powder and some other cooking stuff. I tried to make a Chocolate Pudding with Fruit Custard Sauce.


Putting tons of cocoa powder to make it a bit bitter and a tablespoon of Jamaican Rum to the custard.


Currently browsing for more recipes from Nigella Lawson's website, one of my favourite cooks :) I'm thinking of baking some cookies for Christmas, hope it turns well.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend and God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment