December 12, 2010

Mid day dream.

Just got multiple random thoughts.
Worrisome for uni's results in 3 days. Please, be nice to me. This might not be the best semester, or should I say just 'okay', due to some stories I've told you in the previous post about how great my group mates are, for not submitting the big project or plagiarised things from wikis.

Another thought goes for the future. But hey, this is simply weird.
I keep thinking of what ingredients should I get from the supermarket to bake bread or cookies. The weird thing is this. I was kinda like dejavu to the future (don't know what exact words to describe this), imagining as if I were a mom, who has 3 kids, err say 2. Supermarket would be my favourite spot to hang around with my kids. My mind goes of what I should make for lunch and dinner for my future husband. I think so often about it currently, indeed.
Just like today, been hanging around with mums and paps to a big supermarket here, just like Coles and Woolies. I spent 45 minutes in the ingredients rack, whilst they browsed for soaps, shampoos, or detergents stuff. I came to them with eggs, flours, custard, milk, and cooking chocolate on my hands. What am I going to make next? Well, still a blur. But at least I got the core ingredients :P

Anywho, the last thought goes to how concern I am in my daily intake of food.
I've achieved the size that I desired of my body, and no more gain please. 3 kg is enough.

Currently excited for Jakarta! Yes, I finally succeed to make mumsie booked the tickets. Just the two of us.
And finally got a seat on SQ 225 flight back to Perth. Oh yieeyy! Got excited for no reason on travelling thingy. Perhaps the part of seeing the flight schedule board, or take off, or pushing the luggage trolley make the excitement? Not sure, but indeed, I love to fly :)

Song of the day: This Christmas - Jack & Rai.

Happy 13 days to Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment